Terms & Conditions
Wild Trail - Webshop – Terms & Conditions
1. Free delivery is available for UK orders only. Wild Trail will dispatch orders using Royal Mail second class as standard (estimated delivery time 3-5 days). For larger orders, Wild Trail may choose to use an alternative Royal Mail or courier option at its discretion (estimated delivery time 3-5 days).
2. Wild Trail aims to dispatch orders placed Sunday-Thursday within one day. Orders placed on Friday/Saturday may not be dispatched until the following Monday working day. Delivery times are only an estimation and there shall be no liability on Wild trail for late delivery.
3. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the delivery address and contact details are correct and to comply with the courier’s requests to make redeliveries within a reasonable amount of time. Failure to do so may result in the order being returned to the Company and an additional postage charge will be incurred.
4. In the event of an item either being temporarily unavailable or withdrawn by the manufacturer, the Company will contact the Customer to suggest a suitable alternative with an equal value or delay despatch until the item has been obtained. If we are unable to fulfil the above the difference will be refunded to the Customer.
5. Claims for shortages, damaged or incorrect goods must be notified to Wild Trail in writing within 2 days of receipt of delivery.
6. No goods may be returned for credit or replacement without the prior written consent of the Company.
7. The Company will not be held responsible for goods seized by customs officials. Customers are advised to check with their local customs office for a list of restrictions governing import goods.
8. Local taxes and duties are payable by the Customer on receipt of goods. Customers are advised to check with their local customs office for a list of products which carries import duties and taxes.
9. All payment will be processed via Stripe secure payment service. Orders will only be processed for cards recognised by Stripe.
10. All payment transactions will be made in sterling. The conversion rate is that used by Stripe at the time the order is processed.
11. We handle any information we have about you under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
12. Any data held by ourselves will be used solely for ordering goods from the site. No personal details provided to facilitate a web order will be passed by Wild Trail to any third parties.
13. This site is provided without any warranties or guarantees. Users must accept the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
14. Nothing in this Agreement affects your statutory rights.
15. Only one promotional code can be used per order.
16. Promotion codes are only valid for orders placed through the wildtrail.co.uk online shop.
17. Promotion codes entitle the user, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed with Wild Trail.
18. The discount received by the user is dependent on the specific promotion code. Wild Trail reserves the right to alter the stated discount received on a particular promotion code at any time.
19. Wild Trail reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid for the order being placed.
20. Promotion codes are only valid up to a stated expiry date, or while stocks last, and Wild Trail (Brighter Foods Ltd) reserves the right to withdraw a promotion code or alter the expiry date or discount details at any time.
21. Promotion codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Offers are not valid on sale items or other discounted items unless otherwise stated. During any time where we have a 'webshop sale' (discounts pre-applied to products across our webshop) any discount codes will temporarily be frozen until the end of the sale (after which they will be reinstated)
22. In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for cash used in the original purchase once the discount is applied, less any other costs charged on the original order.
23. In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the discount applied on that order will be spread between the goods proportionately. The sum in cash exceeding this value, less any other costs charged on the original order, will be returned to the customer.
24. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items, if the offer is still valid at the time of making a return - you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
25. In promotions where there is a free or half price item when purchasing multiple items, please note that the discount will be applied to the cheapest item.
26. All prices included VAT charged at 20% where applicable.
27. Wild Trail reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- - - - - - - -
Wild Trail - Map Reading ‘Hidden Wild Trail’ Competition - Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Wild Trail (part of Brighter Foods Ltd ), company no. 08815259 whose registered office is at 17-18 Agincourt Square (2nd Floor), Monmouth, NP25 3DY.
2. Employees of Wild Trail, Brighter Foods Limited and Apex Outdoor shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry is via the instructions as outlined in the relevant social media posts on @wildtrailsnacks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and by signing up on the competition page on the wildtrail.co.uk/competitions website.
5. Closing date for entry will be Friday 16 November at 23:59.
6. Any entrant under the age of 18 must have permission from their parent or guardian in order to redeem the prize should they win.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, prize offered and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize for 1 x winner is: 1 x Lowe Alpine Tensor 15L Backpack (Lava Orange), 1 x Rab hat, 1 x Ordnance Survey Explorer Map (waterproof range) of the winner’s choice (to a maximum value £14.99), and Wild Trail snack bar 16x46g mixed box (as available on the wild trail.co.uk webshop).
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute or remove any prize without giving notice.
12. The winner will be the person who guesses the correct coordinate. The correct coordinate will have been pre-chosen by a Wild Trail employee ahead of the competition and a record will be kept of this correct coordinate so that a winner can be identified once the competition has closed. If more than one entrant selects the correct coordinate, then all entrants guessing the correct coordinates will be added to a draw (using a random number generator) to determine one winner of the main prize. Those entrants not drawn to win the main prize, but having guessed correctly (‘runners-up), will be rewarded with a Wild Trail snack bar 16x46g mixed box (as available on the wild trail.co.uk webshop.
13. The winner (and any runners-up) will be notified by email no longer than 5 working days from the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Wild Trail, 17-18 Agincourt Square (2nd Floor), Monmouth, NP25 3DY.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any other social network or third party.
21. If you have clicked through from a promotional advert on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram then please understand you are providing the details to Wild Trail and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
22. Wild Trail, part of Brighter Foods Ltd., is partnering with Apex Outdoor to offer the competition and prize but Wild Trail remains responsible for contacting winners, providing the required information for them to claim their prize and ensuring winner/s receive their prize.
23. The map image used in the competition has been sourced via Google Earth and the relevant copyright attributions have been included in the bottom right corner of the image in line with the Google Earth terms and conditions regarding image usage.
24. No physical product has actually been hidden on Craig yr Aderyn or the area displayed on the map that features on the competition page.
25. This promotion / competition is void where prohibited.
- - - - - - - -