Terms & Conditions
Wild Trail - Webshop – Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion codes are only valid for orders placed through the wildtrail.co.uk online shop.
2. Promotion codes entitle the user, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed with Wild Trail.
3. The discount received by the user is dependent on the specific promotion code. Wild Trail reserves the right to alter the stated discount received on a particular promotion code at any time.
4. Wild Trail reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid for the order being placed.
5. Promotion codes are only valid up to a stated expiry date, or while stocks last, and Wild Trail (Brighter Foods Ltd) reserves the right to withdraw a promotion code or alter the expiry date or discount details at any time.
6. Free delivery is available for UK orders only. Wild Trail will dispatch orders using Royal Mail second class as standard. For larger orders, Wild Trail may choose to use an alternative Royal Mail or courier option at its discretion.
7. Only one promotional code can be used per order.
8. Promotion codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Offers are not valid on sale items or other discounted items unless otherwise stated. During any time where we have a 'webshop sale' (discounts pre-applied to products across our webshop) any discount codes will temporarily be frozen until the end of the sale (after which they will be reinstated)
9. In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for cash used in the original purchase once the discount is applied, less any other costs charged on the original order.
10. In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the discount applied on that order will be spread between the goods proportionately. The sum in cash exceeding this value, less any other costs charged on the original order, will be returned to the customer.
11. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items, if the offer is still valid at the time of making a return - you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
12. In promotions where there is a free or half price item when purchasing multiple items, please note that the discount will be applied to the cheapest item.
13. Wild Trail reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- - - - - - - -
Wild Trail - Dyfi Winter Warm Up 2018 / Green Oil Competition - Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Wild Trail (part of Brighter Foods Ltd ), company no. 08815259 whose registered office is at Oaklands House, Llanrothal, Monmouth, NP25 5QJ.
2. Employees of Wild Trail, Brighter Foods Limited, Green Oil or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry is via the data capture on the Competitions page of the www.wildtrail.co.uk website.
5. Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 31 January 2018 at 23:59.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over on the closing date.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, prize offered and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize for one winner is 1 x Green Oil Eco-Rider Deluxe Set (RRP £44.99) plus 1 x Wild Trail mixed 16x46g box (RRP £14.25).
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another without giving notice.
12. The winner will be chosen at random using a system involving a random number generator.
13. The winner will be notified by email no longer than 5 working days from the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Wild Trail, 17-18 Agincourt Square (2nd Floor), Monmouth, NP25 3DY.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any other social network or third party.
21. If you have clicked through from a promotional advert on Facebook or Instagram then please understand you are providing the entry details to Wild Trail and not to Facebook or Instagram.
22. Green Oil have approved the inclusion of their products in association with this promotion but Wild Trail, part of Brighter Foods Ltd., is responsible for any fulfilment of the competition prize.
23. This promotion / competition is void where prohibited.