Terms & Conditions
Wild Trail - Webshop – Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion codes are only valid for orders placed through the wildtrail.co.uk online shop.
2. Promotion codes entitle the user, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed with Wild Trail.
3. The discount received by the user is dependent on the specific promotion code. Wild Trail reserves the right to alter the stated discount received on a particular promotion code at any time.
4. Wild Trail reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid for the order being placed.
5. Promotion codes are only valid up to a stated expiry date, or while stocks last, and may be withdrawn, or have the expiry date altered, at any time.
6. Free delivery is available for UK orders only. Wild Trail will dispatch orders using Royal Mail second class as standard. For larger orders, Wild Trail may choose to use an alternative Royal Mail or courier option at its discretion.
7. Only one promotion code can be used per order.
8. Promotion codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Offers are not valid on sale items or other discounted items unless otherwise stated.
9. In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for cash used in the original purchase once the discount is applied, less any other costs charged on the original order.
10. In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the discount applied on that order will be spread between the goods proportionately. The sum in cash exceeding this value, less any other costs charged on the original order, will be returned to the customer.
11. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items, if the offer is still valid at the time of making a return - you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
12. In promotions where there is a free or half price item when purchasing multiple items, please note that the discount will be applied to the cheapest item.
13. Wild Trail reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Wild Trail - Event Competition – Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Wild Trail (part of Brighter Foods Ltd ), company no. 08815259 whose registered office is at Oaklands House, Llanrothal, Monmouth, NP25 5QJ.
2. Employees of Wild Trail, Brighter Foods Limited or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via physical entry form available from our event stand at the Monmouth Show (1 July 2017), Allergy & FreeFrom Show (7-9 July 2017) or Cardiff International Food Festival (14-16 July 2017)
5. Closing date for entry will be Monday 17 July 2017 11:59pm.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over on the closing date.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, prize offered and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize per winner (two winners in total) is: one bag of Wild Trail bars (quantity to be confirmed post-competition as the competition requires the participant to 'guess the quantity') and one Snack Pack snack box (RRP £22.50).
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random using a random number generator.
13. The winner will be notified by email no longer than 5 working days from the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. By entering the competition, the participant is agreeing to their details being added to the Wild Trail email database. Please state on entry, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to be added to the email database.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Wild Trail, 17-18 Agincourt Square (2nd Floor), Monmouth, NP25 3DY.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Monmouth Show, Allergy & FreeFrom Show or Cardiff International Food Festival. You are providing your information to Wild Trail (part of Brighter Foods limited) and not to any other party.